Are you ready to take your estate agency business to the next level? As of July 2022, Google My Business Mobile App will be replaced by Google Maps and Search. We know—it's a big change! But we're also so excited about the possibilities of this new platform for boosting local SEO for estate agents.
Why? Because Google Maps and Search is a digital storefront—the perfect way to show off your brand and property services.
Check out the top 3 takeaways for estate agents using Google Maps and Search.
- Turn your virtual storefront into a real-life destination, and that's what the property business is all about!
- The ability to add photos and videos directly to your profile without having to use third-party software.
- More room for information about your business by including links, phone numbers, addresses, opening hours and more.
Will the change impact local SEO for estate agents?
Previously, with Google My Business (GMB), you could miss out on potential clients searching for local estate agents in your area. When you implement service listings in Google Maps and Search, unlike before, your business will be showcased with more impressive features like client reviews, images and directions to your office without having to navigate through time consuming searches. This means there are greater chances of potential customers reaching out to you instantly.
How do estate agents make the switch?
You probably already know that we’re big fans of new tech upgrades and are delighted to share some essential tips with you on how to start taking advantage of the latest Google Maps and Search feature.
- Switch over your business listing to Google Maps and Search
- Set up a store listing for your location(s)
- Add contact details (phone number, email address) for each location(s), so potential customers can reach out easily.
- Include impressive images for your office, your team and some great reviews from clients etc.
As specialists in local SEO for estate agents, we provide a range of award-winning local SEO strategies for estate agents in the UK and the Middle East. At Starberry, we understand that every estate agent has different needs and expectations when it comes to online marketing. We love to understand what those are and tailor our advice for unique customer needs.
Learn how we implemented Google Maps and Search for estate agents.